Mginger

Friday, July 16, 2010

Love Poem!!

You are my heart...
You are my soul...
Wenever you bring me down its like faling in a pot hole...
Life is great when you take to me with no hate...
Life is great when you make me happier then gettin laid...
Life is great just by talking to you everyday...
Life is sad when you block me and get mad...
Life is sad when you start yelling and getting mad...
Life is sad whenever you don't make me glad...
Love is hate whenever you leave me around...
Love is happiness whenever you talk to me all day...
Love is care whenever you tell me not to stare...
Love is trust whenever you tell me not to do someting bad...
Love is what I think of you whenever we talk...
Love is not a word it's the feeling you get...
Love is about how me and you are...
Love is about fihgts love is about hate love is you we are made...

1 comment:

Shweta said...

very sweet poem which tells what a person feels when he is in love...