Mginger

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Enjoy some more superb Jokes on Husband Wife!

Wife: Honey..... What are You Looking for ?
Husband : Nothing.
Wife : Nothing...?? U've been reading our marriage certificate 4 an
hour
??
Husband : I was just looking 4 the expiry date.

************************************************************************
Wife : Do you want dinner?
Husband : Sure, what are my choices?
Wife : Yes and no.

************************************************************************
Wife : You always carry my photo in your handbag to the office. Why?
Husband: When there is a problem, no matter how impossible, I look at
your picture and the problem disappears.
Wife : You see how miraculous and powerful I am for you?
Husband: Yes, I see your picture and say to myself, "What other problem can
there be greater than this one?"

************************************************************************
A newly married man asked his wife, "Would you have married me if my
father hadn't left me a fortune?"
"Honey," the woman replied sweetly, "I'd have married you NO MATTER
WHO LEFT YOU A FORTUNE"

************************************************************************
A wife asked her husband: "What do you like most in me my pretty face or
my figure?"
He looked at her from head to toe and replied: "I like your sense of
humor.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Nice Jokes...
Last one is Superb!!

Sumit Goel said...

Thanks buddy!

Unknown said...

the jokes were nice but still it can be polished

pankhil said...

superb jokes are never bad !!!!!!!!!.....